Job Reference: AM11846
Contract Type: Permanent, Full time
Our client is a leading food company looking to bring on board a hands-on continuous improvement Supply Chain Manager supporting all elements around distribution in the London area.
In this role, you will be responsible for leading logistics, planning, forecasting and purchasing operations - through an enthusiastic team, you will direct, lead, motivate, train and develop your staff to achieve the highest levels of operational excellence and leverage the fast-paced growth of this amazing company.
What you will be responsible for:
- Drive and leverage the growth of revenue and technical productivity by actively participating in the design and planning of business strategies.
- Build and develop relationships with key suppliers and customers while promoting high quality customer satisfaction.
- Lead business intelligence reporting and tracking; OTIF, KPI’s, BBD.
- Manage vendor relationships and assist in building effective partnerships.
- Lead continuous improvement to create operational and cost efficiencies.
- Manage inventory and forecasting to meet sales projections.
- Ensure successful logistic partnership to distribute product in a timely and effective manner.
What we are looking for in a candidate:
- 5+ years experience in supply chain/logistics/finance management in the food/pharmaceutical/CPG industries.
- Ability to deal with people at all levels, from the shop floor to the boardroom.
- CPIM, CSCP or CLTD certification required.
What we are offering the successful candidate:
- An attractive salary plus bonus package, plus the chance to grow your career with a growing food company
If you are an experienced and dynamic supply chain professional seeking the next step in your career, then this is the role for you!!
Please email us your resume in Microsoft Word format - and don't forget to include your career achievements on your resume!!