Job Reference: CGA39579
Contract Type: Permanent, Full time
Our client, a growing food manufacturing company, is looking to hire an experience Senior Quality Manager to join their expanding team.
What you will do in the role:
- Establish and create policies/programs on food safety, food quality, and good manufacturing practices.
- Write, review, revise, and implement documents: standard operating procedures and policies.
- Participates in audits: customer, third party, third party certificates.
- Provides leadership to the current team, supports, and develops their skillset to align with the growing company through on going training and hands on mentorship.
- Reviews documented checks – daily production/warehouse checks, sanitation records, pest control reports, calibration check records, foreign material records, test reports.
- Participate in management meetings, lead HACCP meetings/training, participate in management reviews.
What you will bring to the role:
- 7+ years of quality assurance management experience with a food manufacturing company.
- SQF and HACCP certifications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Science (Biology, Chemistry, Microbiology or Food Science).
- Experience leading a team in an organic or kosher certified environment would be highly preferred.
What our client is offering:
- A competitive salary, paid benefits and a 401k with matching components.
- An opportunity to join a business with a strong history and a positive working environment.
If you feel that this role would be a good fit for you, please submit your resume today in MS Word format – Please include some career accomplishments and highlights!