Job Reference: KC38346
Contract Type: Permanent, Full time
R&D Technologist – Tyler, Texas
Our client has been providing American’s with premium, delicious food products for the last 70 years. This growing company is looking to add an R&D technologist to help make their food even better!!
What you will do in this role:
- Develop new products for retail and major food service customers.
- Manage the product time line from conception to commercialization.
- Maintain all specifications and documentation on the product development process.
- Prepare samples for shipment and/or sales/customer presentations.
- Retrieving samples and ingredients from the warehouse.
What you will bring to the role:
- Previous experience in a food manufacturing facility.
- A Bachelor’s degree in food science, nutrition, biochemistry or a related field
- Experience in a product development role.
- Strong knowledge of product specifications and QA standards/regulatory requirements.
What our client is offering:
- A competitive salary, bonus, 401k, dental and medical insurance.
- The opportunity to join a growing organisation where you will be able to grow your career.
If you are looking for a career opportunity with stability and growth please submit your resume in Microsoft Word. Please include your accomplishments and achievements.