Job Reference: VW40194
Contract Type: Permanent, Full time
Our client, a leading food manufacturer is seeking a Quality Supervisor to lead the team to ensure the production of safe food products. In this exciting role you will work closely with cross functional teams to execute food safety plans and provide technical expertise.
What we are looking for:
- Create and provide training to team on quality and food safety
- Support plant with internal and external audits
- Conducts root cause analysis and utilizes other quality /problem solving techniques to resolve quality issues including product holds, customer complaints, and GMP’s issues
- Partners with Production, Sanitation, and Warehousing Departments to ensure GMP’s and preventive controls are followed
- Set expectations for quality team and provide coaching/guidance to staff
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- 3-5 years of Quality and/or Food Safety experience
- 1-2 years of Quality Leadership (Supervisor/Team Lead) experience
- Food Manufacturing experience
What we provide:
- A great salary, bonus, healthcare and 401K package.
- A chance to join an industry leader upon expansion.
If you are someone that is ideal for this position and have a passion to be part of a high potential food company please submit your resume in Word format. In your resume please include your accomplishments and achievements. We look forward to hearing from you today!