Job Reference: VW38554
Contract Type: Permanent, Full time
Our client is a leading food company that is looking to bring on board a hands on, continuous improvement oriented Production Supervisor to their team. This is a great opportunity to grow your career with a leading organization.
What we are looking for you to do:
- Provide leadership for all aspects of operations, including food safety, training of staff (team of 20), coaching and continuous improvement.
- Ensure production goals are met on a daily basis
- Provide one on ones with staff to ensure key performance indicators are being met
- Provide accurate production schedule based on the needs of the business.
- Collaborate with other departments
- Provide on boarding and training to new staff members
- Ensure quality of all products
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- 2- 3 years of experience as a production supervisor
- Food Manufacturing experience required
- Continuous improvement certification or experience
What we will offer:
- An attractive salary, bonus, pension and benefits package
- An amazing opportunity to grow your career
If you are someone that is ideal for this position and have a passion to be part of a high potential food company please submit your resume in Microsoft Word format – and don’t forget to include your accomplishments and achievements on your resume! We look forward to hearing from you.