Job Reference: KC39396
Contract Type: Permanent, Full time
Our client, a growing food manufacturing company located just outside of Washington DC is looking for an experienced Production leader to join their team.
What you will do in this role:
- Leading a team of employees across production lines, motivating and directing staff.
- Ensuring that safety, hygiene, quality and other standards are being met.
- Performing daily checks and reporting non-compliances.
- Utilizing the ERP to record data and complete necessary reports.
What you will bring to the role:
- Experience in a similar position within a manufacturing environment.
- People leadership experience.
- Familiarity with Quality Assurance and Regulatory standards.
What our client is offering:
- A competitive hourly wage, shift differential, yearly bonus, paid benefits, 401k program and additional perks!
- A large growing company with room for development and growth.
If you are looking for a career opportunity with stability and growth please submit your resume in Microsoft Word. Please include your accomplishments and achievements.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- Enhanced Pension Scheme
- Life Insurance
- Overtime Available
- Shift Premiums