Job Reference: CGA39850
Contract Type: Permanent, Full time
Our client, a growing food manufacturing company, is looking to hire an experience Plant Operations Manager to join their expanding team.
What you will do in the role:
- Is accountable for directing plant production activities to produce quality products at the lowest cost, consistent with company schedules, policies, values and goals to fulfill customer requirements.
- Controls and effectively utilizes the production capacity, manpower and equipment through planning, organizing and scheduling to minimize losses; works within the framework of the budget to optimize profitability. This includes budget review and managing payroll expenses.
- Drives productivity through key performance indicators that are measured with team for optimal profitability and productivity.
What you will bring to the role:
- 7-10 years operations/production management in a food manufacturing company.
- Six Sigma Black or Green Belt certification.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering, Technical or related field.
- Excellent Project Management skills, proven track record of successfully training employees in productivity and safety standards and compliance.
What our client is offering:
- A competitive salary, paid benefits and a 401k with matching components.
- An opportunity to join a business with a strong history and a positive working environment.
If you feel that this role would be a good fit for you, please submit your resume today in MS Word format – Please include some career accomplishments and highlights!