Job Reference: JD38571
Contract Type: Permanent, Full time
Our client is a leading food company looking to bring on board a Plant Manager in the Oakland area. They are looking for someone to coordinate various manufacturing functions and take ownership of the plant and accept responsibility for all aspects of the operation.
What we are looking for you to do:
- Accountability for the general production operations and efficiencies.
- Provide leadership for all aspects of operations including employee health, safety and training, food safety, facility defence, product quality, production effectiveness, cost control and continuous improvement.
- Ensure all goals and objectives are met including the measurement of key performance indicators.
- Drive continuous improvement in the areas of profit, ROI, process automation and improvements. Utilize new technology and processes available to maximize efficiency.
- Continued development of World-class concepts, including Lean Manufacturing.
- Ensure production of a quality product in compliance with Company, Federal and State guidelines
- Thorough understanding of GMP's and regulations pertaining to Food Safety and Quality
- Hiring, development and accountability of plant staff.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- 7+ years production management experience in a food manufacturing environment required.
- Education in food science, engineering or related similar experience required
What we will offer:
- An attractive salary, and healthcare package
- An amazing opportunity to grow your career
If you are someone that is ideal for this position and have a passion to be part of a high potential food company please submit your resume in Microsoft Word format – and don’t forget to include your accomplishments and achievements on your resume! We look forward to hearing from you.