Job Reference: JD39022
Contract Type: Permanent, Full time
Our client is a leading food company looking to bring on board a Maintenance Supervisor in the Oakland area. They are looking for someone to coordinate various maintenance functions and take ownership of the maintenance department and adhere to manufacturing policies and procedures
What we are looking for you to do:
- Plan, lead, direct preventive and all mechanical operational activities on the shift and give appropriate feedback to employees.
- Build teams and assign accountability. Develop a work environment within maintenance and manufacturing that promotes trust, teamwork, quality and safety.
- Ensure regulatory compliance as appropriate (OSHA, AIB, EPA, FDA, USDA, HACCP, NFPA, etc.).
- Responsible for all processes on the shift.
- Develop team through training initiatives and ensuring they are current with licensing (electrical, refrigeration, ammonia, etc). Drive WCM/ TPM initiatives.
- Manage financial budget targets, typically labor mgt, capital (equipment) assets, waste mgt and efficiency.
- Ensure compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- 2+ years maintenance supervision experience in a food manufacturing environment required.
- Education in Engineering or related similar experience preferred
What we will offer:
- An attractive salary, and healthcare package
- An amazing opportunity to grow your career with an industry leader
If you are someone that is ideal for this position and have a passion to be part of a high potential food company please submit your resume in Microsoft Word format – and don’t forget to include your accomplishments and achievements on your resume! We look forward to hearing from you.
Additional Benefits & Requirements