Job Reference: KC38347
Contract Type: Permanent, Full time
Maintenance/Engineering Manager – Boston, MA
Our client is a growing food manufacturing, located in the NW suburbs of the Greater Boston Area. They are looking to add a Maintenance/Engineering Manager to their dynamic team.
What you will do in this role:
- Managing the companies standard maintenance program, as well as both the predicative and preventative maintenance programs.
- Managing all continuous improvement projects to ensure profitability, efficiency and that all standards are being met.
- Introducing new products and technology to make reliability improvements and reduce costs.
- Managing all contract services associated with plant maintenance and facilities.
- Scheduling and delegating work orders to the appropriate technicians.
- Applying Root Cause Failure Analysis to address reliability issues.
- Managing the critical care parts log.
- Acting as the Total Productive Maintenance resource for the facility.
What you will bring to the role:
- Previous experience in a food manufacturing facility.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Experience using a management of change discipline.
- Demonstrated commitment to continuous improvement, 5S and safety.
What our client is offering:
- A competitive salary, bonus, 401k, dental and medical insurance.
- The opportunity to join a growing organisation where you will be able to grow your career.
If you are looking for a career opportunity with stability and growth please submit your resume in Microsoft Word. Please include your accomplishments and achievements.