Job Reference: VW39318
Contract Type: Permanent, Full time
Our Client a leading food company is looking for an experienced Logistics Manager to join their team. In this exciting position you will be responsible for overseeing all transportation of finished goods and raw materials to ensure customer satisfaction.
What we are looking for you to do:
- Source independent trucking companies to facilitate timely delivery of finished goods to customers.
- Negotiate and establish 3PL storage commitments for finished goods and the subsequent delivery of goods from the 3PL to customers.
- Utilize the ERP system to track and report deliveries to customers
- Utilize ERP system to maintain accurate inventory of raw materials and finished goods to assure no interruption to production and accurate fulfillment of customer orders
- Recruit, hire and train warehouse personnel to ensure a safe efficient warehouse operation
- Establish and enforce receiving protocols for all inbound raw materials utilized in the production of finished goods and to assure all receipts for raw materials are accurately tracked within the ERP system
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Degree in Related Field
- Min 4 years of experience in similar role
- Food manufacturing experience
What we will offer:
- An opportunity to grow your career with a leading food company
- An attractive salary, bonus, healthcare and 401K package
If you are someone that is ideal for this position and have a passion to be part of a high potential food company please submit your resume in Microsoft Word format – and don’t forget to include your accomplishments and achievements on your resume! We look forward to hearing from you.