Job Reference: VW39332
Contract Type: Permanent, Full time
Our client a leading food company is seeking a Financial Controller to join their growing team. In this exciting position you will be responsible for supporting the business by managing all financial operations.
What we are looking for you to do:
- Oversees all financial operations of the company including subsidiaries.
- Manages any third parties to which accounting or finance functions have been outsourced.
- Develops financial and tax strategies.
- Oversees employee benefit plans, with particular emphasis on maximizing a cost-effective benefits package.
- Supervises and assists with negotiating acquisitions.
- Ensures that record keeping meets the requirements of auditors and government agencies.
- Monitors cash balances and cash forecasts.
- Provides monthly, quarterly, and annual in-depth reporting and data analysis of all company related income and revenue statements.
- Responsible for creating, allocating and monitoring all company’s budgets.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Food Manufacturing experience
- BA/Degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA designation
What we will offer:
- An attractive salary, bonus and benefits package
- An amazing opportunity to grow your career
If you are someone that is ideal for this position and have a passion to be part of a high potential food company please submit your resume in Microsoft Word format – and don’t forget to include your accomplishments and achievements on your resume! We look forward to hearing from you.