Job Reference: JD39007
Contract Type: Permanent, Full time
Our client is a leading food company looking to bring on board a Corporate Food Safety & Quality Assurance Manager in the Indianapolis, IN or Ithaca, NY area. They are looking for someone to coordinate various QA functions and take ownership of the QA department and Supply Chain Management tasks.
What we are looking for you to do:
- Initiate and coordinate food safety and quality related data from production, service, or process improvement activities and reports this data using visual/statistical/graphic techniques. Examples would be quality control data analysis on new product lines.
- Supply Chain Management to include specification sheet updates, supplier approval/verification (desk audits) and onsite supplier auditing.
- Usage/development of Six Sigma Quality to achieve FSQ Metrics and improve Cost of Quality. Create monthly Control Charts. Usage of Visual Diagrams and Story Boards as needed.
- Assist with Consumer and State Feedback Programs.
- Communicate with management and staff continuously to improve the FSQ culture.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- 3+ years in a Corporate QA role within a food manufacturing environment
- Familiarity with tools such as control charting, CAPA Plans/RCAs/5 Whys, poka-yoke, MBWA, and PDCA
What we will offer:
- An attractive salary, and healthcare package
- An amazing opportunity to grow your career
If you are someone that is ideal for this position and have a passion to be part of a high potential food company please submit your resume in Microsoft Word format – and don’t forget to include your accomplishments and achievements on your resume! We look forward to hearing from you.
Additional Benefits & Requirements