Job Reference: HG11829
Contract Type: Permanent, Full time
What we are looking for you to do:
- Provide leadership, coaching, mentoring, and growth opportunities for the team
- Provide strategic direction and expertise for growth opportunities including new business ventures, additional lines of business, geographical expansion and winning new business
- Development, execution and management of corporate strategies and targeted initiatives to diversify and grow the business and maximize profitability
- Oversee the annual budgeting process and work with other executives and operational management to facilitate understanding and accountability.
- Identify systems and processes that can be implemented to achieve efficiencies and improve the daily operations of the business
- Drive a culture focused on operational excellence and flawless venture execution
- Provide the opportunity for the team to take responsibility for the organization’s goals
- Implement operational plans which drive significant process and bottom line performance
The ideal candidate will have:
v Degree or Diploma in Business Administration or related work experience
v 8 plus years working in a senior leadership experience implementing successful diversification strategies within the Cannabis/Pharma Environments
v Proven track record of leading and managing diverse, high performing teams; and be able to commission new machinery for a new plant
v Strong networking and exposure in the Bakery, Pharma and Cannabis sectors.
v Strong entrepreneurial spirit with an ability to bring the team along the way
What we will offer:
In return, an attractive compensation package will be offered plus the opportunity to build their career within a growing cannabis company.
Apply now!!! Please email us your resume in Word format and don't forget to include your career achievements on it!!!!
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- Life Insurance