Job Reference: NF22091
Contract Type: Permanent, Full time
Our client, a leading food manufacturing company located near to Harrisonburg, VA is looking for a Brand Manager to join their operation.
What you will do in this role:
- Execute the brand strategy for the company
- Execute consistent brand strategy in all print & digital pieces including sell sheets, brochures, product lists, and other POS/POP materials
- Create and distribute sales support materials such as customer presentations, market and competitive research presentations, custom POS specific to customer or region
- Work with product development team to launch new/improved SKUs (from concept creation to execution)
- Manage third party vendors for elements of graphic design, printers, promotional material providers, etc.
- Manage brand’s marketing budget
What you will bring to the role:
- 3+ years of Brand Management experience in the food industry handling new product development, packaging development, sales tools, managing agencies and other marketing vendors
- Excellent written and verbal communication, and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s degree with a major in Marketing, Business, or related field.
What our client is offering:
- A competitive salary, benefits and other employee perks
- The opportunity to join a growing organisation where you will be able to develop and advance your career
If you feel that this role would be a good fit for you, please submit your resume today in MS Word format. Don’t forget to include your accomplishments and achievements!
Additional Benefits & Requirements