Job Reference: AM11882
Contract Type: Permanent, Full time
Our client is a leading multinational manufacturer and marketer of CPG products looking to add a driven and highly analytical financial professional to their team in the GTA as an Assistant Sales Manager, Finance.
In this role you will provide strategic and financial leadership on all issues facing the organization. This position requires an expert in Excel to deal with high volume data extraction and management, such as: manipulation, queries, interpretation, etc. You will own all elements of the MEI sales and trade forecasting tool which include recommending process / tool enhancements, leading implementation of changes to MEI, train / coach sales & OTC teams on how to use tool, be the MEI super user. You will also provide financial analysis on all major customer team initiatives, including pricing, profitability, sales management initiatives and trade spend.
What you will be responsible for:
- Provide financial analysis on all major customer team initiatives, including pricing, profitability and sales management initiatives.
- Prepare, analyze and report month-end results to Business Units & Sales Teams.
- Provide risk & opportunity guidance and forecast assumptions on trade spend to business teams.
- Own all elements of the MEI sales and trade forecasting tool which include recommending process / tool enhancements, leading implementation of changes to MEI, train / coach sales & OTC teams on how to use tool, be the MEI super user.
- Review selected Internal Control Compliance (ICC) Process quarterly self-assessments. Identify and implement corrective actions relating to internal control issues.
- Manage post audits.
- Develop, improve and maintain efficient systems and processes to facilitate financial planning, analysis and reporting to Customer Team and to Sr. Management.
What we are looking for in a candidate:
- Accounting designation; CA, CMA, CGA.
- 6+ years’ experience in finance/supply chain/cost management in the food/pharmaceutical/CPG industries.
- Experience in FBA/SQL.
- Master in excel for analysis and financial reporting.
What we are offering the successful candidate:
- An attractive salary + bonus package.
- Opportunity to grow your career and add value to a multinational CPG manufacturer.
If you are an experienced and dynamic finance professional seeking the next step in your career, then this is the role for you!
Please email us your resume in Word format - and don't forget to include your career achievements on your resume!