Job Reference: W39861
Salary: £19,890 per annum
Contract Type: Permanent, Full time
Great opportunity for a Warehouse Operatives to join a fantastic and well-respected business based in Lancashire who are expanding their workforce.
The main responsibility for this position is working on the day shift operation of the warehouse ensuring health & safety standards are met at all time by the team. Continuous improvement of standards with regards to quality and accuracy, whilst maintaining the time critical deliveries of all orders.
The ideal candidate will be need to have experience in the key areas below:
• Work with management to ensure the all warehouse duties are carried out within the shift structure
• Responsible for the Health & Safety, adhering to all company policies
• Picking, packing and organisation of products within the warehouse
• Meet KPIs set by Senior Management to ensure that all orders are met without impacting quality of work
• Being involved in team meetings, carrying out all instructions and directions set by managers
• Lifting heavy loads ensuring the safety of others and of stock
• Time Management
• Solid communication skills
• Keen eye for detail
• Problem solving
• Ability to multitask
6am – 3pm
Ref Code: W39861
To apply or for more information, please e-mail in strict confidence, with an updated CV, including salary details, quoting the above reference and for the attention of Jon Hemming-Nash to email@example.com
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.