Job Reference: W40144
Salary: £50k-£55k per annum
Contract Type: Permanent, Full time
A truly exciting role for a Supply Chain Strategy & Services Consultant on a 12 month fixed term contract has become available at a fantastic brand which is known worldwide.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Strategic Sourcing and Supply Chain Services team within the UK&I Supply Chain department. This opportunity exists within a fast-paced and dynamic environment where big picture, disruptive thinking is actively sought. You will be joining a team that has featured in “Supply Chain Masters” for three years’ running, an award that recognises our sustained industry leadership and supply chain excellence.
In this role, you will be responsible for defining and executing the strategy for leading our clients key service providers. You will ensure that we have the appropriate frameworks and controls in place to measure service, performance and cost management, and importantly that our partners are accountable to these. You will simultaneously focus on methods to create further value, innovation and agility across the team. Your work will enable our service partners to operate under the remit of supplier self-managed excellence.
• Lead the team developing and executing a clear strategy for delivering excellence across all services for restaurants, suppliers, and corporate functions
• Embrace and in-grain a positive can-do, daring, and agile culture that supports the development of our people and nurture talent
• Lead relationships with our key strategic service providers for Logistics, Packaging, Waste and Energy
• Oversee and branch review of the current structure, service and performance of our service partners, evolving these to best support the current and future needs and priorities of the team
• Experience in leading third-party service providers / vendors, ideally within logistics
• Strong strategic and commercial acumen; including the ability to successfully apply technical knowledge around types of pricing agreements, supplier budget management and cost savings
• Experience and understanding of identifying drivers of cost and how to optimise these
• Proven evidence of driving business and cultural change that delivered defined and pre-determined value / benefits
• Proven track record of the ability to influence senior partners and bring them round to your point of view
• Strong communication skills – written, verbal and presentation
• Experience in project management applications and ways of working
• Computer Literate-Sophisticated Excel & PowerPoint
• Comfort and experience working in a fast paced and changing working environment
• Experience in identifying and using external best practice to deliver best in class solutions
• Display leadership behaviours and characteristics and a desire to develop self
• Empower and support team members as appropriate – passion to develop talent
• Experience and an ability to think outside of the box to solve problems
• Facilitate others adapt in challenging circumstances or during periods of change
• Work with energy and passion and inspire the same in others
• Build a feedback-rich environment that inspires and models the exchange of feedback
• Excellent interpersonal skills, curious mind set, confident, independent, and logical problem solver
Ref Code: W40144
To apply or for more information, please e-mail in strict confidence, with an updated CV, including salary details, quoting the above reference and for the attention of Jon Hemming-Nash to email@example.com
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.