Job Reference: W38589
Contract Type: Permanent, Full time
Fantastic opportunity to become part of the first line management team of this successful global organisation who manufacture and supply superb products to industry and service.
Main Purpose of the Role
- To ensure that all products, packaging, labels and supporting documentation are accurate and compliant with current UK and EU legislation, legal requirements in the export markets served and all customer standards.
- Provide timely and accurate Specifications and Safety Data Sheets
- Coordinate and provide timely and accurate technical information to customers both within the company and other customer-specified templates (including online systems e.g. Qadex/Hamilton Grant).
- Support the compliance and approval of products to 3rd party certification requirements (Organic/Halal/Kosher/FairTrade)
- Completion of other appropriate tasks, as necessary, to support the business
- Degree in Food Science / Science, or related subject
- Expert working knowledge of relevant European Food legislation
- 3+ years experience working in a (Senior) Specifications Technologist role (or similar) within the food industry, providing technical information to customers.
- Effective communicator with all stakeholders, both internally and externally.
- Keen attention to detail and accuracy
- Detailed knowledge of expectations of customer specifications / online portals and their completion.