Job Reference: W39103
Salary: £30k - £33k
Contract Type: Permanent, Full time
A well-established business in the health and well-being sector, this company has grown to become the leader in the nutritional supplements sector. Now the business is focusing its sights on developing new channels for it variety of products and brands and is seeking a Senior Procurement Coordinator to join its ever growing business.
This role would suit a hands-on person, who enjoys working as part of team, able to lead and support whilst being able to problem solve. A proactive and communicative team player who has a desire to achieve a high standard of work.
- Evaluating order requirements, raising and managing stock orders and all associated requirements
- Maintaining professional and diplomatic relations with suppliers on all open orders and changes in priorities, dealing with problems and delays to ensure the best resolution possible
- Communicating with internal departments on all brands on stock related situations and new developments
- Ongoing checking and reconciling of internal stock reports and supplier documents
- Working with the in-house ERP system to ensure accurate input of stock values, locations and records
- Supporting other team members with their daily tasks, ensuring the objectives of the team are aligned and can be met. Liaising with other team members and ensuring their workloads are managed.
- Taking on key management of administrative tasks as required within the Supply Chain and liaising with the Supervisor on progress or potential issues. Co-ordinating the procurement team issues and helping problem solve using previous experiences, working closely with the Procurement Supervisor to advise and support all team members.
- Support of internal team training, from initial induction to continual team development and efficient working including, follow up support, checking and trouble shooting
- General administrative office duties
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in similar office coordination/administrative role
- Excellent computer skills (especially Microsoft Excel/Office – intermediate or above)
- An ability to problem-solve
- Excellent accuracy skills, with an attention to detail
- Pro-active, adaptable and willing to learn and develop
- Ability to work in a small team and guide/support others
- Good organisational and numeracy skills
- Good communications skills (both spoken and written)
- Ability to work under pressure to deadlines
Ref Code: W39103
To apply or for more information, please e-mail in strict confidence, with an updated CV, including salary details, quoting the above reference and for the attention of Jon Hemming-Nash to email@example.com
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.