Job Reference: W38556
Contract Type: Permanent, Full time
London based with travel within the South East
Working for this award winning restaurant group, your role will encompass both food safety and health & safety, ensuring compliance through regular audits and providing appropriate training.
- Maintenance and coordination of a company food safety program to maintain statutory compliance to the prescribed legal requirements in the Food Industry.
- Coordinating and assisting with technical training and overall competency to management and employees with regards to the operational aspects of the food safety program, pest control, environmental impacts, operational methods and personnel practices, and maintenance for food safety and hygiene /cleaning practices.
- To complete food supplier audits when required (against the HACCP systems implemented) identifying any corrective actions required and escalation of major concerns.
- To liaise with Local Authority enforcement officers as required.
- Ensure that all due-diligence records are completed in-line with industry standards and best practise.
Health & Safety
- Ensuring that the company and all employees comply with relevant health and safety regulations, providing appropriate guidance to minimise hazards and accidents.
- Carry out health and safety inspections and monitor compliance with company health and safety objectives.
- Manage and resolve accident and near miss investigations.
- Provide guidance and advice to project management on compliance with H&S legislation, providing a source of advice and information to all working on the project
- Train develop and advise employees on Company H&S Procedures
- Compile claims information for insurers
- Preferable experience in a hospitality compliance setting
- IOSH / NEBOSH certificate
- Managing Food Safety in Catering or similar.
- Level 3 HACCP or above.
- Higher Certificate in Food Premises Inspection or similar auditing qualification
- Ability to manage own workload
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Proactive approach to work
- Sound verbal and written communicator
- Ability to build sound relationships with others
- Ability to travel