Job Reference: W39866
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000
Contract Type: Permanent, Full time
Actively manage the finished product specification system, customer requests for information, supplier files ensuring all data is accurate and up to date, end to end management of customer complaints including supplier and customer responses and ensuring close off to the required timescales, and supporting technical team to ensure BRC compliance.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To manage the specification system to ensure all products have accurate and up to date specifications based on the recipes.
- To manage a system, where any relevant changes to the raw material, process, recipe etc. are reflected in all the related products specifications across all customers.
- Support technical team to ensure BRC compliance by taking ownership of sections and supporting with internal audits, traceability etc.
- Actively manage the complaints system end to end from receiving from customer to closing off the complaint and reporting trends.
Skills and Qualifications
- Degree (or equivalent) in food science or related subject
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a food safety role, ideally having managed food specification systems.
- Excellent IT skills including MS Office.
- Experience in a customer facing roll.