Job Reference: W38423
Salary: £25k - £35k per annum
Contract Type: Permanent, Full time
Our client is an established family owned company supplying clients worldwide with exceptional customer service. Their core values of honesty and integrity are at the forefront of everything they do, ensuring they continue to develop and evolve. They are now looking for a Buyer to join their expanding business.
As the Buyer you will be working within the procurement team, supporting the Senior Buyer on a variety of duties including; tender processes, running reports, data analysis.
You will be given 1-2-1 support in order to develop into a Commercial Buyer and a key figurehead within the procurement team.
- Carry out supplier reviews, preparing price movement analysis and tender processes
- Gather all product specifications and supplier information, updating in-house system accordingly
- Organise and attend all supplier meetings with the Senior Buyer
- Analyse reports in relation to the product price changes, margins and sell prices
- Review and confirm all updated cost and sell prices on the system
- Work with the inventory department to ensure KPIs are achieved and support effective stock management
- Support in the implementation of the category business plan
- Decrease number of duplicate products
- Customer focussed
- Eager to learn and develop
- Flexible attitude to work
- Previous exposure to a procurement relationship environment
- Working within Food Industry is essential
- Ability to analyse industry data
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Strong Excel experience
- Good communicator at all levels
Ref Code: W38423
To apply or for more information, please e-mail in strict confidence, with an updated CV, including salary details, quoting the above reference and for the attention of Jon Hemming-Nash to email@example.com
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.